16 Temmuz 2021 Cuma

İNGİLİZCE SOHBET SORULARI - FLÖRT SORULARI



What is the best thing you like about me?
Benim hakkımda sevdiğin en iyi şey nedir?

Would you take a break from your favorite hobby just to spend some time with me?
Benimle biraz zaman geçirmek için en sevdiğin hobine ara verir misin?

What game makes you insanely competitive?
Hangi oyun seni delicesine rekabetçi yapıyor?

Would you like to take a bath with me on a bathtub filled with lots of flower petals?
Benimle bir sürü çiçek yaprağıyla dolu bir küvette banyo yapmak ister misin?

Which fictional character do you want to live as?
Hangi kurgusal karakter olarak yaşamak istersin?

Would you hold my hand in public?
Elimi herkesin içinde tutar mısın?

As a couple, what should we call one another?
Bir çift olarak birbirimize ne demeliyiz?

Who is the supervillain that you sympathize with the most?
En çok sempati duyduğun kötü karakter kim?

What are your romantic fantasies?
Romantik fantezileriniz nelerdir?

What makes you laugh the hardest?
Seni en çok ne güldürür?

How many kids would you like to have in the future?
Gelecekte kaç çocuğunuz olsun istersiniz?

Do I make your heart race when I walk into the room or should I try harder?
Odaya girdiğimde kalbini hızlandırıyor muyum yoksa daha çok mu çalışmalıyım?

Do I make you happy?
Seni mutlu ediyor muyum?

What is your idea of a perfect evening?
Mükemmel bir akşam hakkında fikrin nedir?

Would you kiss me where people are watching?
İnsanların izlediği bir yerde beni öper misin?

Can I call you when I feel like hearing your voice?
Sesini duymak istediğimde seni arayabilir miyim?

Do you remember the first day we met?
Tanıştığımız ilk günü hatırlıyor musun?

Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Köpek insanı mısın yoksa kedi insanı mısın?

If I had to move away to a really far place, would you come with me?
Çok uzak bir yere taşınmam gerekse, benimle gelir miydin?

What would be your ideal vacation with me?
Benimle ideal tatilin ne olurdu?

Do you believe that I am your one and only soulmate?
Senin tek ruh eşin olduğuma inanıyor musun?

If we got married someday, where would you want to take me on our honeymoon?
Bir gün evlenirsek, beni balayında nereye götürmek istersin?

If you had a warning label, what would it say?
Bir uyarı etiketin olsaydı, ne yazardı?

Would you meet my parents?
Ailemle tanışır mısın?

What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done in your life?
Hayatında yaptığın en utanç verici şey nedir?

How good are you at keeping secrets?
Sır tutmakta ne kadar iyisin?

When did you first fall in love with me?
Bana ilk ne zaman aşık oldun?

What hobby do you like that I also like?
Benim de sevdiğim hangi hobiyi seviyorsun?

How would you describe me in just one word?
Beni tek kelimeyle nasıl tanımlarsın?

How many times did you want to kiss me before our actual first kiss?
Gerçek ilk öpücüğümüzden önce beni kaç kez öpmek istedin?

What turns you on?
Seni ne tahrik ediyor?

What’s the one thing you love that we spend time doing together?
Birlikte vakit geçirmemizi sevdiğiniz bir şey söyler misin?

Do you trust me with your whole heart?
Bana tüm kalbinle güveniyor musun?

Is there anything that I would be surprised to find in your bedroom?
Yatak odanda bulsam şaşıracağım bir şey var mı?